"Building a community...one step at a time!"
Click the links below for more information
Important Community Messages:
Community Meeting with the Perry County Economic Development Authority Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Help determine the future of Landisburg! These meetings with the Perry County Economic Development Authority
will help establish the foundation for grant applications and future development opportunities in our community.
Join us Tuesday, May 25th to discuss ideas for community revitalization. Both meetings will be at the Mark Henry Ballpark Pavilion in Landisburg.
- Noon-- Landisburg elected officials, business owners, and community leaders
- 5:30 p.m.-- All Landisburg residents
Tri-County Veterans Trout Derby
Sunday, June 6th at the Marysville Sportsman Association club grounds located at 217 King Highway in Marysville. Veterans wishing to attend the Tri-County Veterans Trout Derby must pre-register by May, 15th.
Preregistration available online at: https://davfishderby.weebly.com/
Certified Public Accountant Wanted
Landisburg Borough, Perry County, Pennsylvania, USA, seeks an individual to perform annual audits for our General Funds. Candidates should have experience in filing the Municipal Annual Audit and Financial Report to the appropriate State Agency. The right candidate should have the required certifications and the ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner. The compensation for this position will be negotiated at the time of interview based on experience. Please submit a resume if interested to:
Attention: Tom Gates
PO Box 202
Landisburg, PA 17040
Important Borough Updates:
- Borough residents needing assistance during this time are asked to call the Borough Office at 717-610-3310
- Borough Municipal Authority is reminding all sewer customers not to flush wipes, napkins, paper towels, etc. down the toilet. These materials are causing clogs and damaging the pumps and other equipment. These clogs are resulting in additional staff time and costly repairs. Please do your part to help keep cost down for the entire community.
- Because of the COVID-19 restrictions, the Landisburg Borough Tax Collector will not be able to take any payments in person effective Saturday, March 28, 2020. When the in-person hours are scheduled, there will be an outside locked box to securelyplace your taxes in at his address. Any questions please call the number on your tax bill.
Landisburg Borough Council has set up a "GoFundMe" Campaign to raise funds to pay for the installation, by PPL, of an electric system on 9 Poles for lights used within the borough. We would truly appreciate your generous donation to help in this cause. Thank you in advance for your support and help!
Landisburg Borough Council
Click the button below to donate!
© Copyright Landisburg Borough